The Play Project ada menawarkan jawatan kerja kosong sebagai Occupational Therapist yang bertempat di Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Tawaran ini di buka pada tarikh 22 April 2019 dan di tutup pada tarikh 27 June 2019.
The Play Project di 70200 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
Sila baca maklumat yang tertera di bawah untuk dapatkan maklumat lebih lanjut tentang kekosongan jawatan kerja kosong Occupational Therapist yang ditawarkan oleh The Play Project di Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.Job Responsibility
- Organising, planning and running of the EIP group.
- Organising planning and conducting one to one hourly sessions with a diversity of children with special needs.
- Provide support and advice to the child's parents and teachers about every angle of their care that has to do with the occupational therapy needs of the child
- Adjust communication pattern to the age and level of understanding of the child.
- Attend meetings when needed to provide specialist advice as regards the functional needs of the child
- Vigilant at all times to ensure and maintain a safe environment for the child
- Plans further treatment and review the child's general progress in reports and meetings
- Work closely with doctors, family members, and teachers of the child by keeping them updated on his/her progress
- Participate in multi disciplinairy team meetings to review clients therapy progress.
- Assess the child for adaptations and use of specialist equipment when necessary
- Identify areas of improvement in the entire procedure and help in managing adaptive changes in ways through which services are rendered to the child.
- Must possess good communication skills on all fronts.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit high levels of patience and tolerance when handling the child
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be someone that pays keen attention to every little detail about the child. That is to say that the therapist must be aware of every relevant detail that has to do with the child's environment and well-being in general
- Must display flexibility (especially in the case of different children). This is due to the fact that every child may not have the same difficulties, hence, might not respond to the same therapy procedure
- Apart from a wonderful learning journey to grow with an ever evolving therapy center for children with special needs
- Advanced health insurance plan
- Flexible holidays (in discussion with other team members)
- Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 27 June 2019
- Gaji Yang Ditawarkan: RM1,200.00 - RM2,900.00 Per Month
- Jenis Pekerjaan: Full Time,Part Time
- Taraf Pendidikan: Diploma
Sekiranya anda patuh dengan kreteria, syarat, aturan yang diperlukan oleh The Play Project dan berminat untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan kerja kosong Occupational Therapist seperti yang telah ditawarkan, anda boleh terus buat permohonan dengan klik pautan mohon yang ada di atas.